Kid's Club Times

Does anyone have an update from a recent cruise for what time the kid's clubs are open at night? We are looking to take our sons to the buffet for dinner and then the kid's club so we can enjoy a steakhouse reservation. I was thinking 7 would be safe, but wanted to see if maybe even 6 or 6:30 would work.

I know the night owls starts at 10, so pickup won't be a problem. I am also pretty sure they have not re-started doing the meal time service either.

If it matters it would be a port day (Costa Maya) in which we are in port 1-8pm (Carnival Dream 6 night cruise next week).

Thanks for the help!

Just off the Vista from the 7/2 sailing.  Camp Ocean opened every night at 7PM (on the dot) and was quite busy for drop off right at that time.

And yes no meal service.  The hours for us were:

Sea days - 9AM-12PM, 2PM-5PM, 7PM-10PM then Night Owls

Port days - 7AM-12PM, 2PM-4PM (sometimes they didn't close we never went during the day on port days so not 100% sure on this one), 7PM-10PM

I wouldn't plan on earlier than 7 and to be safe I would do 7:30 because of the drop off.

Edited by TexasJohn82
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, TexasJohn82 said:

Just off the Vista from the 7/2 sailing.  Camp Ocean opened every night at 7PM (on the dot) and was quite busy for drop off right at that time.

And yes no meal service.  The hours for us were:

Sea days - 9AM-12PM, 2PM-5PM, 7PM-10PM then Night Owls

Port days - 7AM-12PM, 2PM-4PM (sometimes they didn't close we never went during the day on port days so not 100% sure on this one), 7PM-10PM

I wouldn't plan on earlier than 7 and to be safe I would do 7:30 because of the drop off.

That's awesome information. I don't mind waiting in line for drop off while my wife gets ready.

Does anyone know if they would seat my wife while I am hustling from drop off to the steakhouse? Or at least not give away our reservation.