Uploading negative antigen results - help please

Hi!  We Cruise on Saturday. July 23rd.  We are all double vaxxed and boosted.  From my understanding we are able to test 72 hours prior to our Cruise departure which was yesterday.  We took our test last night 6pm and we board the ship between 1:30-2pm.  By my calculations we will be just under the 72hour mark.  On verifly when I try and upload our results the only date option it is giving me is today, July 21st!  I'm frustrated and don't know what to do.  Can anyone please help?

Where are you sailing to?  Test time frames for Alaska/Canada are different.

btw: It isn't a 72 hr timeframe, it is "days".  Three days before cruise day mean testing anytime (in same timezone as port of departure) on Wed, Th, or Fri is OK.

Edited by ProgRockCruiser

Also Bermuda.  Depends on whether PCR or antigen test.  From Carnival's website:

* BERMUDA AND CANADA: Fully vaccinated guests traveling to Bermuda and Canada, including those who are up to date with their vaccines, can take either a PCR test within 72 hours prior to sailing, or an antigen test no earlier than two days prior to sailing, in order to comply with CDC and destination regulations.

OK, that should be OK. 

I've not used verifly yet, so does it ask you about Vax and Booster status, so it can determine whether you meet the two or three day threshold?

And just to be sure, you are sailing the Wester Carib on Breeze or Vista, not Dream (which leaves on Sunday)?

Thank you for trying to help.  Yes, on the Vista this Saturday July 23rd.  I successfully uploaded our vaccination cards (which have our two shots plus booster, so three total) and was accepted.  It did not ask me any details on our vaccinations (ex) whether or not we've had our boosters).  My first time using Verifly as well.  

Under the "Submit negative test results"  it should give me a July 20th option but it doesn't.  SIGH

8 minutes ago, JillinCalgary said:

Thank you for trying to help.  Yes, on the Vista this Saturday July 23rd.  I successfully uploaded our vaccination cards (which have our two shots plus booster, so three total) and was accepted.  It did not ask me any details on our vaccinations (ex) whether or not we've had our boosters).  My first time using Verifly as well.  

Under the "Submit negative test results"  it should give me a July 20th option but it doesn't.  SIGH

That may be the issue- we did enter the "third dose" which is how they listed it on verifly. Maybe you can edit it?

Verifly does ask about vaccination dates and booster dates (if you answer "yes" to being boosted). Im thinking that if you didnt answer the "have you received a booster" question, then that is most likely why the app didnt give you the 20th as an option for testing.

Good deal.  For future info, one can just bring their paperwork to the port.  I've not used Verifly once in a half dozen post pandemic cruises. Passport, Vax Card, Neg test result. It is literally the first inspection station, even before the metal scanner, and after a 30 second review they stamp your Boarding Pass.  Easy peasy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, JillinCalgary said:

Hi!  We Cruise on Saturday. July 23rd.  We are all double vaxxed and boosted.  From my understanding we are able to test 72 hours prior to our Cruise departure which was yesterday.  We took our test last night 6pm and we board the ship between 1:30-2pm.  By my calculations we will be just under the 72hour mark.  On verifly when I try and upload our results the only date option it is giving me is today, July 21st!  I'm frustrated and don't know what to do.  Can anyone please help?

So I had the same issue yesterday, we are sailing from Charleston. So I deleted the app so I can add my booster date, and it asked me did I want to recover I said yes, but had to put in all my info in again like vaccine dates(which I needed to do) answered all the question. Once I did that and went to the upload the test it gave me the clearance to upload the results. I took a picture of my test since I tested 7am yesterday had to wait for it to be verified and a few minutes later it was accepted.

6 hours ago, CruisinMama2003 said:

Verifly does ask about vaccination dates and booster dates (if you answer "yes" to being boosted). Im thinking that if you didnt answer the "have you received a booster" question, then that is most likely why the app didnt give you the 20th as an option for testing.

Verify asked me for my dates and I had to upload the card.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, siestakeys04 said:

So I had the same issue yesterday, we are sailing from Charleston. So I deleted the app so I can add my booster date, and it asked me did I want to recover I said yes, but had to put in all my info in again like vaccine dates(which I needed to do) answered all the question. Once I did that and went to the upload the test it gave me the clearance to upload the results. I took a picture of my test since I tested 7am yesterday had to wait for it to be verified and a few minutes later it was accepted.

EXACTLY what I did!!