Drink Prices

cruisebrat15

Draught beer £6.50

house wine incl Prosecco £6.50

spirit + mixer £8

baileys etc £4

cocktails from £7

coke etc. £2.50

let me know if you want any more prices?

Obviously if you buy a package then people tend to drink more expensive drinks, based on the package.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/21/2022 at 11:59 PM, ferretktf said:

Draught beer £6.50

house wine incl Prosecco £6.50

spirit + mixer £8

baileys etc £4

cocktails from £7

Do you have the wine offerings with prices pls?

On 7/21/2022 at 11:59 PM, ferretktf said:

coke etc. £2.50

let me know if you want any more prices?

Obviously if you buy a package then people tend to drink more expensive drinks, based on the package.

And as I use to say: To see if a package is of good use for you, consider that all of them include lots of those small non alcoholic items that at the end of the day will add to the count. In Europe nowadays that maybe: Sodas; bottled water; juices by the glass; non alcoholic cocktails; and specialty coffees, all priced on the EUR 3-6 range with gratuities. Say: 3 big bottles of water daily will add up, at least some EUR 9 to your account. One specialty coffee daily another nearly EUR 3, and I could go on!... Bear also in mind that packages on MSC aren't valid on some 3rd party vendors like Venchi or Jean Maury. Have a nice day!...

1 hour ago, Nunagoras said:

And as I use to say: To see if a package is of good use for you, consider that all of them include lots of those small non alcoholic items that at the end of the day will add to the count.

The problem is the wines by the glass. And that is the pure decider also for us. Forget about Easy, but also Easy plus is hard to say if the package is worth it without really seeing the wine offerings. It is a very close call depending a lot on the wine by glass offerings in the MDR. 

11 hours ago, perakcruiser said:

The problem is the wines by the glass. And that is the pure decider also for us. Forget about Easy, but also Easy plus is hard to say if the package is worth it without really seeing the wine offerings. It is a very close call depending a lot on the wine by glass offerings in the MDR. 

Yeah, they seem to have some desirable wines priced just $1 over the Easy Plus limit. Frustrating that you can’t just pay the dollar.