Mardi GRAS 11506 aft suite

bornin49

Same here. Once I've booked a room, or while wondering if I want to book that room, I always do a YouTube search of the ship name plus the room number. It's surprising how many times I get an exact hit! And if I don't get a hit right away, as I'm watching other videos of the same ship/room type I'll see it is the same room, they just didn't call the room # out in their titles.

Too low in my opinion. We were in deck 12 (Starboard side) and the noise and commotion in the hot tubs on deck 8 was a bit much. Granted, it's still better than the forward "excel" suites - not sure why anyone would sail in one of those - basically a useless balcony from what I can tell.

We booked deck 15 (aft corner) next year on the Celebration - I think that will be perfect !

Tom

1 hour ago, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

Too low in my opinion. We were in deck 12 (Starboard side) and the noise and commotion in the hot tubs on deck 8 was a bit much. Granted, it's still better than the forward "excel" suites - not sure why anyone would sail in one of those - basically a useless balcony from what I can tell.

We booked deck 15 (aft corner) next year on the Celebration - I think that will be perfect !

Tom

Port side should be much quieter. The port side only has the bbq joint and it’s going to be closed in the evenings. It also looks like the walkway is a bit tighter too. have you been in one of the port side rooms or only starboard? 

I was concerned about the hot tubs when I booked and purposely booked the other side. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Enryon said:

Port side should be much quieter. The port side only has the bbq joint and it’s going to be closed in the evenings. It also looks like the walkway is a bit tighter too. have you been in one of the port side rooms or only starboard? 

I was concerned about the hot tubs when I booked and purposely booked the other side. 

Only the starboard side aft - and port side forward (presidential).

Tom