could someone tell me the best resorts or hotels in Fort Lauderdale

selltile

need to know who is on your party. 3 cruises ago, we stayed at the marriott harbor beach....awesome and amazing. really it is a full service resort with stunning rooms, beach is pristine and the pool is great. last year we tried PELICAN BEACH.... believe it or not, we liked it more. i have 2 teen sons and they loved the lazy river this hotel has. it is newly renovated and if you get an oceanview suite they are beautiful. make sure you ask for the new building.

the marriott is more of a "resort" but pelican beach is also very nice.

Marriott Harbor Beach is our favorite. The hotel is located on a beautiful beach, not across the street from the beach like many hotels, and it has a big pool with a waterfall. While we were at the pool in the morning they brought around free cups of fresh cut up fruit, and in the afternoon free lemonade and fresh baked cookies!! We had a nice lunch and drinks at their poolside restaurant and bar. Our room was oceanfront and from our balcony we could watch the cruise ships leaving the port.

This October we're booked at The Atlantic so I'll have to let you know when we get back.

Dee

I concur - Lago Mar has a beautiful lagoon pool on a lovely beach. Seems a lot less commercial than M.Harbour Beach.

Best Western Pelican is a few miles from the port and you have to be careful to specify a room in the new building.

Archived