Vancouver Departure Excursion with Airport drop

Questions about Sky Experience /Shannon Falls excursion or the Vancouver Sightseeing excursion on the day of cruise departure.  Do you go directly from the excursion to the airport with your luggage?  I noted in reading that on the Hop Off and On excursion, it says you need to pick up your luggage and then take the train.  Would welcome any information about these tours!

11 hours ago, doktor71 said:

I have read description and did not get the answers I posted.   I can look on  Vancouver an I will post there also, 

Thank you for you insight!

We did that excursion earlier this month.   The description doesn't say "airport dropoff", but that is exactly what happened. 

When we disembarked the ship, we did so as a group, picked up our luggage which was put on the tour bus.  Our luggage stayed on the bus the entire time, and was separated between those on International flights (to the U.S., etc.) and those flying to other Canadian cities.   There were two stops at the airport, International and domestic for us to get off with our luggage.

The two terminals are connected and quite close together.  We were traveling with a friend who was flying directly to the U.S., while we we had a stop in Toronto before flying home.   After our respective dropoffs, we ended up meeting in the middle of the airport to kill time and get something to eat since our flights were much later.

We had a very good bus driver/guide and enjoyed this shore excursion.  The weather was miserable, relatively cold and rainy.   We had spent two days in Vancouver pre-cruise, so this excursion gave us the opportunity for some site-seeing outside of Vancouver and made transferring to the airport very easy.

11 hours ago, doktor71 said:

Which excursion did you take?  Waterfalls or Vancouver?

Sea to Sky Experience and Shannon Falls with Airport Transfer - other shore excursions said airport dropoff, or some such wording.   I wasn't sure if we would be dropped at the airport, or would receive some kind of voucher.

Thanks for your reply.  I sure do not want a voucher for the bus or train that we would have to juggle getting on and off with two 50 lb bags plus carry on. We have spent time in Vancouver on prior trips.