some of my cruisemates on TV

momofmeg

Be sure to watch TLC on Sat. nite 8pm eastern. Amy and Matt were on my cruise on Mariner of the Seas October 2. I actually met them!

This is a show about Little People and their family. I recognized Amy and Matt from a previous show and asked them if they had been on TLC and they said yes!

I was so excited! I felt like I had met TV stars! I am looking forward to watching their show!

What's the name of the show? It will be easier to search for and set the DVR to record that way.

the series is called Little People big world. it comes on at 8pm eastern and then it reapeats at 11pm.

It is a show, I guess really a documentary, about a family, the parents (Amy and Matt) are little people. They have four children-three of the children are average height, only one of the children is a little person.

On our cruise we had both a Red Hat Lady's convention and also a Little People convention. We met Amy and Matt, they had a balcony stateroom on deck 7 down the hall from us. We had an atruim stateroom.

I recognized them from a show I saw last year. They told me there would be more shows about them. So I have been waitng for this to come on since October.

I am a big fan of TLC, I watch all the shows, Trading Spaces, What Not to Wear and I like to watch the other shows. I can always learn something when I watch TLC.

I am especially excited about this upcoming show since I met Amy and Matt in person! It is amazing who you can meet on a cruise isn't it?

I am especially excited about this upcoming show since I met Amy and Matt in person! It is amazing who you can meet on a cruise isn't it?

Truly!

My hubby recently bought some more channels on cable for me...I now have so much stuff to choose from it's ridiculous :D

I'll have to watch that. I just watched another show the other night on TLC about the Foos (sp?) family. They are ALL little people, one daughter adopted from Russia and 2 sons. It was very interesting to see how they adapt and see the challenges they face.

I'll have to watch that. I just watched another show the other night on TLC about the Foos (sp?) family. They are ALL little people, one daughter adopted from Russia and 2 sons. It was very interesting to see how they adapt and see the challenges they face.

Yes I watched that too. I thought at first maybe this show was my cruisemates until I tuned in and saw it was differant people.

My idiot hubby did not believe me that I had sen amy and Matt on TV last year-he thought they were pulling my leg and I was just stupid-that all little people "looked alike" to me-I told him NO-these two had very distinct faces.

Now I can prove it to him. Hubby was very embarrassed that I had approached Amy and Matt and asked them had they been on a program on TLC. They told me yes and ten more epsiodes were coming up-so I have been looking for their show every since then. Hubby was convinced they were just as I said "pulling my leg"-until I showed him their pictures on TLC-then he agreed it was the people we had talked to.

Anyway I am looking forward to the show-especially since I met these people.

Archived