To any of you who were on the Oct. 2 sailing of MOS

Some fo our cruisemates will be on TV. Watch TLC at 8pm the show is called Little People big World or something like that. Amy and Matt and their family will be on.

I actually met them on our cruise! I am so excited to see themon TV.

Too bad you don't get TLC. I am so excited about this as I actually met this couple. We were in an atruim cabin on deck 7 and they were down the hall from us in a balcony cabin.

It is amazing who you can meet on a cruise. I never thought I would meet someone I would see on TV!

I was there too Well...the Mariner.. ....But I don't remember them...and Mom I don't remember you...I can't believe you were on our sailing and I didn't know...Cause as much as I like your posts...I know I would have wanted to meet you.....

I am assumimg your MOS mean Majesty ???

Ok nope...I see your tag.....now and you were on Mariner...How did I miss you from the Roll Call.??

brn2crz - They were with the group of "little people". They really made this cruise very fun.

oh....Ok...I do remember that group...We sat with one couple two different mornings....Very delightful couple...And one lady describing her terror when she felt "trapped" by a bunch of vendors in Nassau....

I still can't believe I don't remember MOM from the rollcall :confused:

Mom..are you the young redheaded Meg's Mom who posted a lot? We did meet her @ M&M.,We were on PR 8 & there were sev. "little people" around us. Ate MN buffet w/table full & lots of fun. LOL "Brn to Cruz". There were over 3000 pax w/us. Didn't meet you [& since Tx is my home it would have been fun!] or "Knothead" nor a lot of our "More the Mariner" group. Ironically Bev Hunt is on our Mar. repeat of Eastern tho. Guess you mean a repeat on Fri. on TLC. Have any idea what time? Would be fun to see someone we've met.

I was there too Well...the Mariner.. ....But I don't remember them...and Mom I don't remember you...I can't believe you were on our sailing and I didn't know...Cause as much as I like your posts...I know I would have wanted to meet you.....

I am assumimg your MOS mean Majesty ???

Ok nope...I see your tag.....now and you were on Mariner...How did I miss you from the Roll Call.??

No the October 2 Mariner of the Seas cruise, eastern carib.

There was a convention of Little People onboard. We also had a group of Purple Hat Ladies. I enjoyed both groups, they made the cruise very memorable.

I usually do not sign up for the roll calls-I do meet cruisecritic members on cruises and let them know I am momofmeg but I have made a few people angry-I am a little liery of giving too much information on myself-I had a problem on another messageboard with a person stalking me. I have strong opinions, and unfortuantely that ticks the wierdos off.

Mom..are you the young redheaded Meg's Mom who posted a lot? We did meet her @ M&M.,We were on PR 8 & there were sev. "little people" around us. Ate MN buffet w/table full & lots of fun. LOL "Brn to Cruz". There were over 3000 pax w/us. Didn't meet you [& since Tx is my home it would have been fun!] or "Knothead" nor a lot of our "More the Mariner" group. Ironically Bev Hunt is on our Mar. repeat of Eastern tho. Guess you mean a repeat on Fri. on TLC. Have any idea what time? Would be fun to see someone we've met.

Saturday at 8pm on TLC (eastern time) then it repeats again sat. at 11pm.

We were on deck 7 in an atruim cabin. Amy and Matt were down the hall from us-so I ran into them a few times going back and forth to our room. we also had others from their group in staterooms close to us.

Hubby also has Amy on our home video, him and Meg went to a zoo in Nassau and there the zoo did this march of the flamingos. Amy was close by watching the show- so hubby got her on video-Meg was actually in the show. They got Meg to do things imitating the flamigos. I guess with her red hair she fit right in!

Amy and Matt were on a show last year on TLC, that I caught. I kept seeing them on ship and I told hubby I thought they were on a show I saw and he did not believe me. Finially I approached them and asked them and they said yes-they had been on a show. They also told me more episodes were coming up.

When we returned home I e-mailed TLC and asked about their show but I did not know the title except for the "Little People" part. TLC e-mailed me back that they knew of no show coming up-and then yesterday they sent me an e-mail about the show-I am so glad they remembered my e-mail and let me know.

Just wanted you to know I watched the show last night and it was very good. Pretty much a reality show but this one you can learn something besides that chicken of the Seas is tuna and not chicken!

Any of you who were on the Oct. 2 sailing too-I am sure will recongnize amy and Matt.

After watching the show hubby said he remembers seeing Zak on the cruise also. I don't remember seeing him myself-so I guess he was hanging out with the teens his age instead of his mom and dad. good for him!

We watched the 1/2 hr Little Poeple show last night when I remembered it @ 11:30! Seems it was on most of the evening and again this up coming week. Will try to catch what looks like an hr. show also. Amy was the one I sat next to @ the MN buffet. That is funny to see someone you've met on TV. Did you catch shy Zak's final remark? Wants 3 kids and all to be "Little People". Sounds like he's adjusted very well to his size!

We watched the 1/2 hr Little Poeple show last night when I remembered it @ 11:30! Seems it was on most of the evening and again this up coming week. Will try to catch what looks like an hr. show also. Amy was the one I sat next to @ the MN buffet. That is funny to see someone you've met on TV. Did you catch shy Zak's final remark? Wants 3 kids and all to be "Little People". Sounds like he's adjusted very well to his size!

Yep he is a real cutie. I don't think Dad should worry so much about Zak finding a gal to spend his life with. I think Zak will do just fine. I did think Dad went a little overboard in that area-after all Zak is 15 not 25. I do beleive though Zak will have his pick of gals. If he wants a little person gal he will find one I am sure-but I also believe he could easily find an average sized gal. I hope he looks to fall in love and NOT that the height of the girl.

By the way if you are interested TLC has a forum for this show. I have posted on it-you will recognize my posts because I am momofmeg over there also.

• 1 month later...

Well last night's show (April29) they finially mentioned the cruise! They did not say it was RCCL or Mariner of the Seas-but you could tell from the picture that it was a voyager class ship.

They did not day much and you could tell this was their home videos as it only showed either Amy or Matt-Matt did say the ship was so big he was really tired out getting around,even on his scooter. This was thier first cruise-I guess someone needs to let them know there are smaller ships that would be easier for them to get around on.

They also did not mention that there were

a couple hundred other Little People on that cruise. That surprised me as they are always talking about attending those

Little People conventions.

Since they showed New Years 2006 some time ago I guess they do not put the shows in order-or else because this show has been so popular they took and put

together another show from the footage that they already had.

Have any of you been to their messageboard on TLC? That messageboard gets as much traffic as cruiseciritc! Amazing! One thing for sure-Amy and Matt will never be able to take a cruise again and be "anouymous"

I have seen where others from our cruise have posted to the Roloffs. I am just not sure if they were cruisecritic people or not.

Archived