Harmony of the Seas SeaPass Card

We are traveling on Harmony of the Seas next week and I was hoping someone can tell me if they will punch a hole in the sea pass card like we have had in the past?  Also, does the card have to be swiped or put into the slot on the door?  Or is it the type that you tap?  Trying to figure out the best way to carry it around since many of my outfits don't have pockets.  Was thinking a lanyard if they will put a hole in it.  Or if it is the tap type, then I can put it on a lanyard in a small change purse or clear covering, but I don't want to have to keep taking it out if has to be swiped throughout the day.

Thanks in advance for any help!

52 minutes ago, Herdfandb said:

They use the Tap type cards and in my  experience will not put a hole in your card. The holders with the clear plastic sleaves work well and is what is sold onboard.

This is correct. The “tap type” cards have a chip in them rather than a magnetic strip so they will not risk damaging the chip by punching a hole in the card.

• Like 1