First ever email for an upgrade!

ManyMore

This will be cruise number 22 and they first time I was offered an upgrade. They offered to upgrade to a balcony for $170 more for the cruise for both of us. Seeing as we paid $80 a person for an inside to begin with. Yes, I will take the balcony!

• Like 7

Awesome!!! Have fun, you will love the balcony and sounds like a great price!  We have received upgrades a couple times in our 46 cruises, but it is certainly like seeing a unicorn when you do! 🦄

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Joe817 said:

Congratulations! We've not seen anything like that as of yet. Enjoy your cruise! 

I was shocked to see it! I deserve it since I missed my cruise this month due to a 4 hour flight delay after a flight cancelation 2 days before.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, wemjam said:

Awesome!!! Have fun, you will love the balcony and sounds like a great price!  We have received upgrades a couple times in our 46 cruises, but it is certainly like seeing a unicorn when you do! 🦄

I've had balconies before but go an inside as a cheap cruise but wasn't passing up a balcony.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ManyMore said:

This will be cruise number 22 and they first time I was offered an upgrade. They offered to upgrade to a balcony for $170 more for the cruise for both of us. Seeing as we paid $80 a person for an inside to begin with. Yes, I will take the balcony!

If i may what ship was it? I am sailing on the Freedom in Sept

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ManyMore said:

How many days is your cruise?  We just paid $420 to go from a guarantee inside to an extended balcony on a 16 days cruise.  If yours is a 7 day we are both paying about $25 a day more.  Hate to find out we are on the same ship.

• Like 1