Testing Timing Question

jscruise

Hello All,

I know that these questions have been somewhat beaten to death, but I have a theoretical testing question.  If I was leaving on a MSC Seashore on a Saturday and due to my travel arrangements, needed to test at 12:30 in the AM on Thursday, the test results would still be valid as I am within the two day window, correct?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Yes, it is 2 days.
As long as date is 2 days before. ie: If cruise is Saturday the 6th then test done on 4th or 5th.

In cruises out of US ports, MSC currently 2 days for fully vaccinated cruisers.

For U.S. and Puerto Rico residents departing on cruises from U.S. ports:

• All fully COVID-19 vaccinated guests are required to show proof of a negative antigen or RT-PCR test taken no more than 2 days prior to ship embarkation. Guests must bring the valid negative test certificate with them to the terminal. MSC Cruises may provide additional testing, if necessary, at the terminal during embarkation or on board to protect our guests and crew. Be certain to follow testing requirements based on the dates above.
Edited by phissy

9 hours ago, jscruise said:

Hello All,

I know that these questions have been somewhat beaten to death, but I have a theoretical testing question.  If I was leaving on a MSC Seashore on a Saturday and due to my travel arrangements, needed to test at 12:30 in the AM on Thursday, the test results would still be valid as I am within the two day window, correct?

Thanks in advance for your help!

When we sailed in April they included with the embarkation that for the Saturday sailing, testing should be done on the Thursday. It gets a little confusing and the information isn't always clear with them. Seashore is a beutiful ship, enjoy!