Mobility and excursions

I need advice about excursion companies to use on Allure trip for Aruba and curaçao. My disability is not being able to climb up on height steps( such as some buses) I will also have a folding walker with me. I was hopeful for tours for 4 that are more geared to site seeing. Not interested in beaches. If anyone has name of company they used would be appreciated.

Hmm, that's some fairly specific advice! If you don't get the answers you need, you might have more luck here:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/114-disabled-cruise-travel/

Or here, if you post your question in both Aruba and Curacao:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/456-caribbean/

Good luck!

• Thanks 1

On 7/27/2022 at 11:01 PM, FL Donna said:

I need advice about excursion companies to use on Allure trip for Aruba and curaçao. My disability is not being able to climb up on height steps( such as some buses) I will also have a folding walker with me. I was hopeful for tours for 4 that are more geared to site seeing. Not interested in beaches. If anyone has name of company they used would be appreciated.

The boss (Anita) has the same issues. We always use ToursbyLocals. We look for a guide with a vehicle that holds 6 to 8 and then try to share with one other couple from the Roll Call. Make it very clear to the guide and the people you are looking to share with exactly what you can, can't do. Our standard quote is" we use a folding walker, walk slowly and stop to take lots of photos. We don't stop for a long lunch but have coffee and cake stops". We also ask the guide if they can provide a step to help enter the vehicle. If you haven't used TBL you deal direct with the guide, pay via TBl in Canada, full refund if ship doesn't dock, TBl pays for onward travel if you miss the ship. We have used TBl worldwide and never had a bad guide. Book early.