MSC Seashore Drink Menus

zackarykeef

Hey, y’all!

Does anyone have photos of recent drink menus from the Seashore? Even better if from the champagne/wine bar! Last time we were on MSC, we had the premium package when it included anything you could possibly want to drink. Now that the premium package has a price limit, I’m interested to know what wines/champagnes are now included.

Thanks in advance!

2 hours ago, zackarykeef said:

Hey, y’all!

Does anyone have photos of recent drink menus from the Seashore? Even better if from the champagne/wine bar! Last time we were on MSC, we had the premium package when it included anything you could possibly want to drink. Now that the premium package has a price limit, I’m interested to know what wines/champagnes are now included.

Thanks in advance!

We were offered a choice of Merlot or a Cab/Sauv for reds with our meals in the MDR. I did not care for either but my husband reallly liked the Merlot. Sorry but I couldn't tell you what they were. They do offer a discount on bottles of wine.

12 hours ago, zackarykeef said:

Hey, y’all!

Thanks in advance!

the highest level of Champagne that you will get is Nicolas Feuillante.  No more Yellow Label 😞