Internet Packages

Hello!

I am embarking on a Princess Cruise and I have a question about the internet packages because I am a bit confused.

Last time we were on Princess Cruises, we paid for 1 singular internet package, which allowed all 3 of us to sign in and out of our own devices to let one person use the internet, so one person on per time.

Is this still the case? The wording on the website isn't very helpful and ambiguous.

Or, do we need to purchase individual packages or the multiple person package so all of us can access the internet?

Thank you for all your help! ❤️

23 minutes ago, ieatmonsteraleaves said:

Hello!

I am embarking on a Princess Cruise and I have a question about the internet packages because I am a bit confused.

Last time we were on Princess Cruises, we paid for 1 singular internet package, which allowed all 3 of us to sign in and out of our own devices to let one person use the internet, so one person on per time.

Is this still the case? The wording on the website isn't very helpful and ambiguous.

Or, do we need to purchase individual packages or the multiple person package so all of us can access the internet?

Thank you for all your help! ❤️

Yes, you could have three people sharing the single plan and login credentials.  But you may find run into a lot of conflicts as every time someone new wants on, their logging in bumps off someone else (at least if they go with the prompt to do so).  Are you all together all the time?  There is a 4-device package.  Just remember it's the number of devices connected at one time and not the number of people.  

• Thanks 1

My husband and I each have the plus package, but I like to use my iPhone during the day and my iPad at night.  You are saying I can do this with the one device package as long as I am only signed into one device at a time?

2 hours ago, pppatpc2 said:

My husband and I each have the plus package, but I like to use my iPhone during the day and my iPad at night.  You are saying I can do this with the one device package as long as I am only signed into one device at a time?

Yes. As soon as you attempt to connect with the "unconnected" device it will prompt you with something like "OK to disconnect the other device currently connected?"  It's a fairly smart (and simple) system and I have never known it to act up or get confused and refuse to cooperate.  Obviously NOT a system that was written by the authors of the Medallion App! 😄

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

Yes. As soon as you attempt to connect with the "unconnected" device it will prompt you with something like "OK to disconnect the other device currently connected?"  It's a fairly smart (and simple) system and I have never known it to act up or get confused and refuse to cooperate.  Obviously NOT a system that was written by the authors of the Medallion App! 😄

Thank you so much!  I hate to tempt the fates, but I have been one that has no trouble with the Medallion App.  Go figure.

14 minutes ago, pppatpc2 said:

Thank you so much!  I hate to tempt the fates, but I have been one that has no trouble with the Medallion App.  Go figure.

Consider yourself lucky!  Perhaps you should go buy a lottery ticket! 😄