Silver Shadow voyages missing from Sept '22 - Jan '23

goldengatecruisers

Thank you TurtleMichael, we were considering the Bali-Sydney voyage over the holidays as it worked with our schedule. I guess I have to rethink cruise plans at the end of the year.  Is SS planning to make further renovations or modifications to Shadow prior to the World Cruise?  Three months seems a long time to be laid up ahead of the World Cruise.  I wonder where the ship will be for that time period.  Hopefully more information will start to surface.   Hope you and yours are well!

Ashley

Edited by goldengatecruisers

We were on the Bali-Sydney cruise too. It is a long layover for the ship and they may have some work done in the time but I am not aware of it. At the moment there are minimal restrictions on people movements between Indonesia, including Bali, and Australia due to FMD but maybe Silversea consider that might change. Perhaps another issue would be the crewing of the ship for such a short period as crew on the World Cruise tends to be largely there for the whole time. Extending it to include cruises in south east Asia prior to January might be a step too far. All guesswork on my part.  At least when we board in Sydney everything should be spotless (as usual)!