Just booked cruise not on account

Booked a November 12 cruise on Harmony yesterday and am trying to get excursions etc. On the website it says I have 0 upcoming cruises. Already had an email with my reservation # and receipt for my downpayment. Any suggestions?

1 minute ago, Abi12 said:

Now I can go forward with excursions.

You usually can't book those in the app - you have to get into the planner via a browser.

Edited by Biker19
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Dewaldcruiser said:

There is a recently added button to cruises through the app that allows you to book excursions through the app.  Just tested it to be sure.

I wonder if this only works for ships using the "new" Cruise Planner.  My next cruise is on Voyager, which uses the old Cruise Planner, and when I click Excursions on the app, it just refers me to the Shore Excursion Desk.  But of course I can book excursions on the website through Cruise Planner.  

As I side note, I did download the latest version of the app to verify it doesn't have any additional features, and I did fine one: Today, 65 days out, I can watch the safety video.   Strange!

6 minutes ago, rudeney said:

Today, 65 days out, I can watch the safety video. 

Pretty sure that was there before (becomes available at different times), but usually you don't get credit for it unless you do it just a few hours out.

21 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Pretty sure that was there before (becomes available at different times), but usually you don't get credit for it unless you do it just a few hours out.

It was not there until I updated the app.  I can't recall what it said before, but it was some sort of "Check back..." message with an OK button like the other things not available yet.  Now it shows the muster station and videos.  It certainly could be as you say that it "becomes available at different times" and it was just a coincidence.  I haven't played with the app in the last few days.