help with times please.

chopped

Assuming Delta doesn't strike i'll be flying with them and arriving at FLL at 1102am. Boarding is 1pm. I would like to take a limo from the airport to the port (port everglades) it's a meet and greet at the airport, do I just tell the driver that my flight arrives at 1102? I don't want him/her waiting around for us forever...

I guess the bottom line is how long can I expect 4 people to get out of the airport on a sat. at 1102am? :D

thanks!

Seth

Assuming Delta doesn't strike i'll be flying with them and arriving at FLL at 1102am. Boarding is 1pm. I would like to take a limo from the airport to the port (port everglades) it's a meet and greet at the airport, do I just tell the driver that my flight arrives at 1102? I don't want him/her waiting around for us forever...

I guess the bottom line is how long can I expect 4 people to get out of the airport on a sat. at 1102am?

If you hire a limo, they will want to know what airline, flight number and arrival time. Good companies will be checking on your lfight to make sure it is on time. They do this for a living and they will wait for you.

No then, why would you want to take a limo from Ft. Lauderdale airport to Port Everglades? It is only a 5 to 10 minute ride; and I am sure that a limo will be much more than a taxi.

the only reason we want to do a limo is to pamper ourselves. It's our first cruise, we're fairly young and we figured we might as well splurge a little :cool:

Thanks for your reply.

jcanino is 100% correct. Any limo company worth its salt (and my work used to pay for mine. Those were the days) will want your flight times and watch them like a hawk. Your limo driver will be there with your name on a placard by your luggage pickup and he/she should help with luggage.

It's fun. It's something nice to do for you and I think if you want to spend the money on it then it's a nice treat.

The first time I got one was on a work trip to Hawwai. I was not expecting it. I thought I would be cabbing (this was before 9/11). I got off the plane and there was a guy with my last name on a placcard! Since I have a last name a little more elusive than "Smith" I asked if it was for me? AND IT WAS! I was jazzed. It was not my first time in a limo but it was my first time as a working woman and I have to say it made me feel pampered and important and mitigated some of the long hours I put in (and only two days at the beach in the 15 that I was there).

Archived