NCL Rome & Vatican tour

CandyRose2

Greetings! We've booked the NCL Epic's Rome & Vatican tour and the description states that lunch is included. Does that mean we all go as a group to one restaurant, or do we get a voucher to use on our own at specific restaurants? If that's the case, we'd like to do some research on the menu offerings ahead of time. Appreciate your responses. Thanks! 

Any excursion that I was on which said it included Lunch it was a sit down meal at a restaurant with a pre-set menu.  Or maybe a buffet.  It often seems to be at a hotel where you eat in a large meeting room type arrangement.  But I've been on some where it was in a restaurant that had a large enough dining area for a busload or more of people.   I have been on a couple that included a box lunch on the bus, but that was clearly spelled out in the description. 

However, given the recent life we all have experienced, I suppose things could have changed.  Hopefully, someone who has taken the actual tour will reply as well.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, MeHeartCruising said:

Any excursion that I was on which said it included Lunch it was a sit down meal at a restaurant with a pre-set menu.  Or maybe a buffet.  It often seems to be at a hotel where you eat in a large meeting room type arrangement.  But I've been on some where it was in a restaurant that had a large enough dining area for a busload or more of people.   I have been on a couple that included a box lunch on the bus, but that was clearly spelled out in the description. 

However, given the recent life we all have experienced, I suppose things could have changed.  Hopefully, someone who has taken the actual tour will reply as well.

Thank you, MyHeartCruising. This info is very helpful.

Ship excursion lunches tend to take a couple of hours at some restaurant.  Decide whether you want to do that or maybe take a different excursion where you can grab a quick meal and get on with your sightseeing. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, marazul said:

Ship excursion lunches tend to take a couple of hours at some restaurant.  Decide whether you want to do that or maybe take a different excursion where you can grab a quick meal and get on with your sightseeing. 

Thank you, Marazul. We already booked this one, but that's what we're hoping for on the rest of the port days to have more flexibility with lunches.

• Like 1