Random TA Cruise Q's

TY @texmex.ferr!  Assuming the drink packages are the usual prices?  While I get it that it's worth it, as you'll probably break even most days, that's still over an extra $2k to tack on to the cruise fare, plus wifi, dining packages, etc.  Definitely adds up quick, but good to know all this going in and well ahead of time.

We are booked on our first TA in May 2023 (Anthem from NJ to Southampton) and are super excited. We love sea days, and since we don’t drink, our Diamond drinks should be enough for us, but we did buy the UDP, especially since you can do speciality restaurants for lunch on sea days and there will be so many. It’s pretty affordable right now; just over $200/person for 11 nights. Great for random sushi to go from Izumi too!

10 hours ago, CatLadyFemme said:

...we did buy the UDP, especially since you can do specialty restaurants for lunch on sea days and there will be so many. It’s pretty affordable right now; just over $200/person for 11 nights. Great for random sushi to go from Izumi too!

That is a deal for the dining package, especially taking into account the length of the trip.  We usually only do the 3 night dining packages as we like to visit the MDR from time to time and I'm famous for just not wanting to deal with reading or people (mostly for breakfasts) for my meal in which case it's off to the WJ.  However, I'd definitely get in on the UDP, especially if we're on Oasis class where there's a restaurant every 15 feet.

I've quickly figured out why TA fares seem relatively reasonable.  Especially for us, the add ons definitely add up, and quickly too!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, taglovestocruise said:

Another bonus if it leaves the last week of Oct.  Awesome Halloween in Promenade and haunted house in studio B. This was on our last Symphony TA. Guests go crazy.

IMG_3361.thumb.JPG.fad9e8a65314cbe5b0827266fffc1121.JPG

IMG_3377.thumb.JPG.50b7fc77af16bf64395c296d33226db8.JPG

I'm excited about this. Didn't realize there would be anything like this leaving from Europe. We will be on the Oct '23 cruise of the Odyssey. One more thing to be excited.