Questions about Princess Cays cabana rentals

iamsteph

Trying to plan and someone in my party has mobility-type issues.

It looks like the tender area is at the other end of the beach from the cabanas  and that #1-8 are closest to the bathroom and BBQ lunch.  How long/strenuous (hills? relatively flat and paved?) is the walk? I saw something that there might be golf cart transportation to the cabanas? Is there golf cart transportation back?  How long/strenuous is the walk from the cabanas to the beach/BBQ lunch? 

I don't know how helpful my information will be.  It might be out of date.  But for what it's worth, in 2017 I rented two (adjacent) cabanas at Princess Cays.  One member of our party had mobility issues (she was on a motorized scooter).  She was able to get shuttle transportation (like a giant golf cart) down to very close to our cabanas, then again, for return to the ship.  The afternoon return shuttle was arranged for a specific time with the shuttle driver upon morning drop-off.  The morning shuttle had been arranged with guest services onboard the night before our Princess Cays port day.  I have know idea if it is still done this way, but it was then.  Hope this helps.

23 hours ago, iamsteph said:

Trying to plan and someone in my party has mobility-type issues.

It looks like the tender area is at the other end of the beach from the cabanas  and that #1-8 are closest to the bathroom and BBQ lunch.  How long/strenuous (hills? relatively flat and paved?) is the walk? I saw something that there might be golf cart transportation to the cabanas? Is there golf cart transportation back?  How long/strenuous is the walk from the cabanas to the beach/BBQ lunch? 

It is a flat no hills and there was a golf cart that took us down to our cabana