Does MSC typically keep the same promo/discounts?

J0Y0US

The promo ends next week and I have never really looked at MSC before so I am not sure if I am good to just wait for my September cruise as they typically just repeat sales consistently.

The main thing for us would be $500 for a YC room and the room price itself.

With Royal/NCL/Celebrity/Disney they basically just "end" their sale but start another one that is pretty much exactly the same it seems other than possibly kids cruise free going away.

Last year the MSC Labor Day Sale was better than previous sales had been. It gave more onboard credit than usual ($100 PP on a 7 night cruise). We had a deposit on a December cruise but it was before final payment.  We were able to reprice cruise to the LD sale.

Edited by Native Floridian 26

I want to follow up for future searchers that MCO did repeat the same promo when the previous one expired. Its "back by popular demand" is what it said at midnight EST and now its on for another 7 days counting down.

One thing I will say though this is during a time (early August) that isn't next to a holiday, hasn't changed seasons, and other cruise lines are doing the same thing (keep repeating the same thing).

Just something to be aware of if you haven't finalized a plan and want to roll the dice on waiting to book anything.

On 7/31/2022 at 10:16 PM, Native Floridian 26 said:

Last year the MSC Labor Day Sale was better than previous sales had been. It gave more onboard credit than usual ($100 PP on a 7 night cruise). We had a deposit on a December cruise but it was before final payment.  We were able to reprice cruise to the LD sale.

When is Labour Day please? (And what is it)