QM2 photos seem missing in the CC review section

ballroom-cruisers

I was looking for the big collection of pictures of QM2 in the review section, that  used to be there with a nice extensive set across most of the ship. However when going to the photo section for QM2 the page opens with a large font comment, "Oops! This page is out at sea.". Does anyone know what has happened to those photos?

That link to the Queen Mary 2 photos has been broken for several months. I have just submitted a new topic about that in the "Need Help Using the Forums? Check Here!" forum asking if one of the admins could look into this issue. Stay tuned for further developments.

34 minutes ago, bluemarble said:

That link to the Queen Mary 2 photos has been broken for several months. I have just submitted a new topic about that in the "Need Help Using the Forums? Check Here!" forum asking if one of the admins could look into this issue. Stay tuned for further developments.

Great. thanks and hope it gets some care and work to get it fixed.

• 1 year later...

I'm reviving this thread which is over a year old since I just noticed Queen Mary 2 photos are available on this site once again. They can be found via the Reviews section or directly at https://www.cruisecritic.com/cruise/cunard/queen-mary-2-qm2/photos. I haven't been keeping close tabs on this issue although I've been checking occasionally, perhaps about once every month or two.

• Like 1

I find it difficult to navigate the galleries in general... sometimes seeing a beautiful photo, c licking on it to know where in the world or the ship's name...people rarely post the info?

I perfectly understand not wanting to post personal info, but the name of the ship or the location? 

is it me not knowing how to look?