I can’t see my topic on the forum

Hello 3 days ago I put a new topic about an excursion from La Spezia to Cinq Terres, I saw there are 8 views, but the topic is not on my roll call , on the constellation cruise from 27 august til 5 September from Rome to Venice, what can I do to see it on the roll cal. 

15 hours ago, Kim Velt said:

Hello 3 days ago I put a new topic about an excursion from La Spezia to Cinq Terres, I saw there are 8 views, but the topic is not on my roll call , on the constellation cruise from 27 august til 5 September from Rome to Venice, what can I do to see it on the roll cal. 

You didn’t post it on your roll call. You posted it as a new topic. 

9 hours ago, Charles4515 said:

You didn’t post it on your roll call. You posted it as a new topic. 

I was looking to post it on my roll call and the only possibility was a new topic, I didn’t see write a new tread ist it possible to tell me how to do it, I went to the roll call from celebrity departing on the 27 august to 5 September 2022  from Rome to Venice , what did I wrong. Kim 

You posted start a new topic. Do not do that unless you are starting a new roll call. You did not post on the roll call. On the roll call would say “reply”, not start a new topic. Click on the roll call title to be open the roll call. 

Edited by Charles4515

On 8/4/2022 at 9:12 AM, Charles4515 said:

You posted start a new topic. Do not do that unless you are starting a new roll call. You did not post on the roll call. On the roll call would say “reply”, not start a new topic. Click on the roll call title to be open the roll call. 

Thank you for your help , sometimes it’s difficult to understand ,English is not my mother tongue,Now it is on the roll call, Kim