Adventure Of the Seas Deckplan Question (Before and after May 4, 2023)

We are currently scheduled to be on the May 4, 2023 sailing for 9 nights out of Ft Lauderdale. Really excited about it even though we had our Brillance sailing canceled for Easter week. However, when I see the deck plan I see they have a plan listed for prior to our sailing and then there's a week gap before a "new" deck plan is listed starting with our sailing. 

Does anyone know if there's a drydock scheduled or if any changes are due to be made? I guess I'm a little nervous about being on the "first" of a new deck plan in case things take longer than scheduled. Or... i could be overthinking it! 

Thanks! 

16 minutes ago, mtsublueraider said:

Or... i could be overthinking it! 

This. Very unlikely anything meaningful would happen during a dry dock. RCI likes to keep things exciting by recategorizing cabins once in a while - most of the time that’s when you would see a new deck plan. 

She was in dry dock in 2021 (October maybe?) so I doubt she would be slated for dry dock already in May of 2023.  Additionally, she has cruises scheduled for that gap time period including one that leaves April 27, 2023 (the supposed end date of the current deck plans).  It's probably just recategorizing cabins.