On the ArriveCan app, how do you answer the question on "Destination in Canada"?

Hi,

I'm trying to complete the ArriveCan app for our southbound Alaska southbound cruise that starts in Whittier and ends in Vancouver.

I have completed most of the questions in the app but I'm stuck at the part where it says "destination in Canada" (see screenshot below).  We will be flying home to US after disembarking from Canada Place so we don't have hotel stay or friends stay info.  I tried to say we are "returning home" but all the addresses are in Canadian provinces.

So do I check "other" and use "Canada Place" even though technically we are "not staying" there as in the hotel in Canada Place?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Harry

image.thumb.jpeg.90097b046c9bb66d345a28b5de09f52c.jpeg

10 hours ago, harryfat1 said:

Hi,

I'm trying to complete the ArriveCan app for our southbound Alaska southbound cruise that starts in Whittier and ends in Vancouver.

I have completed most of the questions in the app but I'm stuck at the part where it says "destination in Canada" (see screenshot below).  We will be flying home to US after disembarking from Canada Place so we don't have hotel stay or friends stay info.  I tried to say we are "returning home" but all the addresses are in Canadian provinces.

So do I check "other" and use "Canada Place" even though technically we are "not staying" there as in the hotel in Canada Place?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Harry

image.thumb.jpeg.90097b046c9bb66d345a28b5de09f52c.jpeg

Not certain what the correct answer is.  

If it were me I would just enter the airport. For the Vancouver Airport that would be:

Description: "YVR - Same day departure to US "  

Street Name: 3211 Grant McConachie Way

City Richmond, BC

V7B 1Y7 

• Thanks 1