Verifly and Positive PCR/Letter of Recovery

esauer21

We are sailing on August 14th, so I downloaded Verifly today to get that going.  My daughter and I both had Covid in July and will be using our positive PCR test as well as a letter from both of our doctors of recovery in lieu of testing.  Do I upload that to the Covid Test result section?  I am not able to get in there yet as we are more than 72 hours out.

Thanks!

I'm GUESSING that you will not be able to upload that info; if you are, great, but boarding is based on HAL's discretion in allowing you to board on boarding day per their rules.  They may need to see the paperwork and also get the approval of a medical professional at that time.  We board August 13 and will bring our paperwork to check in and go from there.  They can do whatever they need for Verifly from your paperwork at check in quickly and easily in my experience.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, esauer21 said:

We are sailing on August 14th, so I downloaded Verifly today to get that going.  My daughter and I both had Covid in July and will be using our positive PCR test as well as a letter from both of our doctors of recovery in lieu of testing.  Do I upload that to the Covid Test result section?  I am not able to get in there yet as we are more than 72 hours out.

Thanks!

My PCC got one of our traveling party a letter of exemption prior to sailing.

• Like 1

Verifly is somewhere between impossible and very difficult to work with. I made it work but it took me a month and four letters back and forth with Veirfly and CC to HAL. Mysteriously, one step at a time it worked at the last minute! I was an un paid Verifly troubleshooter for a month. Net results is wife and I walked past about 100 people standing in line. Verifly is not a requirement ! If it is easy for you and you can fill in all that blanks it will save you some time. If you are a "special" case with holes you will be speaking to a rep anyway so spare yourself the frustration.

• Like 1