Aurea SPA pass

Missymssy

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/4/2022 at 11:51 PM, Missymssy said:

Does $70 for duration of cruise on Opera seem reasonable? i know Opera is an older, smaller ship, so are the amenities the same? Anyone know?

I think that is a reasonable rate, generally it's £83 pre-pay or £99 onboard with an offer for a couple purchasing together normally circulated on Day 2 of a cruise but nothing that would beat $70 from my recollection. The key bit being if you'll use the facility enough or just want to do a daily pass. 

The spa facilities do vary ship by ship. The older ships do not have as many facilities within the spa and are smaller. We've sailed on Orchestra for example and the spa has a sauna, steam room and whirlpool, with a relaxing area. Pictures of Orchestra attached.

The spa on Seaside or Meraviglia has far more options within it, multiple steam rooms, whirlpools and heated beds, ice baths etc. The prices do vary, as do the facilities. 

20180827_111357.thumb.jpg.0bbbe2eed86bd773eb3b523c8ff3c9e4.jpg20180827_111357.thumb.jpg.0bbbe2eed86bd773eb3b523c8ff3c9e4.jpg

20180827_111254.jpg

11 hours ago, Missymssy said:

So do you think it's safe to say opera will be similar to orchestra? I'm afraid I'll pay $70 for basically nothing. Lol

Never been on Lirica class where the Opera relies. Those are the smaller ships. Nice venues, but nothing to write home about. You can see the ship's inside in MSC Opera, Virtual Tour 360 (msccruises.com). Apparently with your pass you'll have access to basically Sauna, steam room, and a nice relaxation area. No spa whirlpool on those ships. Only you can decide if the price is worth or not.

On 8/23/2022 at 10:20 AM, Missymssy said:

So do you think it's safe to say opera will be similar to orchestra? I'm afraid I'll pay $70 for basically nothing. Lol

It is not similar but comparable.

Both are surely not comparable to Meraviglia, Seaside, Virtuosa...

But a Spa pass for these ships is around double the price of Lirica- and Fantasia-class.