Star Dailies -Iceland, Ireland, England

carmzav

Thanks! Will be on the Star 9/26 out of Copenhagen, so this is super helpful.

2 questions: I see on the first page, it mentions masks being required at all times - is this based on the ports you are going to or the ship itself? Only reason I ask is because other cruises, masks have been optional.

Second, do they provide a clean KN-95 each day or just the one on the first day? I don’t have a problem at all with masks, just want to understand the requirements on the Star as well as how many masks I will need to bring myself.

On 8/5/2022 at 7:55 PM, cameronp12 said:

2 questions: I see on the first page, it mentions masks being required at all times - is this based on the ports you are going to or the ship itself? Only reason I ask is because other cruises, masks have been optional.

Second, do they provide a clean KN-95 each day or just the one on the first day? I don’t have a problem at all with masks, just want to understand the requirements on the Star as well as how many masks I will need to bring myself.

We weren’t given masks and it isn’t required of passengers on this cruise or at any of the ports on this itinerary.  NCL probably just didn’t update the info on the daily.   

• Like 1

5 hours ago, carmzav said:

We weren’t given masks and it isn’t required of passengers on this cruise or at any of the ports on this itinerary.  NCL probably just didn’t update the info on the daily.   

Appreciate the response. I figured given the relaxation of requirements in general.

Thank you, carmzav,  so cool to see the Dailies for this adventure as my sister and bil are on this cruise (it’s almost like I am spying on them?!)  We will travel on the Star in October, 2022. 🚢

On 8/7/2022 at 10:00 PM, cameronp12 said:

Appreciate the response. I figured given the relaxation of requirements in general.

We also are on the cruise, as well as the previous one (Greenland and Iceland). It may say masks are required, but it definitely is not enforced. We were given masks on our arrival on the first cruise, but not on the current one. Also, they tried to encourage social distancing by labeling every other chair as "do not sit here."  Those signs were missing for this cruise.

• 4 months later...
On 8/10/2022 at 11:26 AM, carmzav said:

Day 7

7552E5A7-7222-4C4D-AC54-5D82D517E7EA.jpeg

1612D1D2-EAF1-4F88-B13B-8D659AD89231.jpeg

Thanks for sharing! I just found the post; we are doing the Iceland/Greenland on the Star next July. What does the "with Upgrade" on the Dailies mean? There was Beatles Tribute with Upgrade (band) and Rock with Upgrade (a nightclub party). Do you have to buy an upgrade package or pay to get in? 

Tammy

12 hours ago, tammyjw305 said:

Thanks for sharing! I just found the post; we are doing the Iceland/Greenland on the Star next July. What does the "with Upgrade" on the Dailies mean? There was Beatles Tribute with Upgrade (band) and Rock with Upgrade (a nightclub party). Do you have to buy an upgrade package or pay to get in? 

Tammy

Upgrade was the name of the singing group.