8 not 9 night Caribbean Cruises

luv4cruises

1 hour ago, wrk2cruise said:

The are continually shortening itineraries to boost revenue.  Equinox was 11/10 day last fall, 10/9 this fall and I think 9/8 next fall.

Many of us miss the 14 night Southern Caribbean itinerary that used to be done by Constellation and Eclipse.

Last fall we did a 12 night Ultimate Southern (no ABC) on Equinox and 11 night ABC on Silhouette, I will miss those cruises. 

2022-  

Equinox- 9 nights:  

9/8, 9/17, 10/6, 10,25, 11/3, 11/12

Beyond 10/26 - No Bonaire

compared to 2023:  

Equinox only 8 nights

8/19, 9/16, 1014 

one 9 night - 11/21- Thanksgiving week

Beyond. 11/13, 11/22- No Bonaire

2022 offers six 9 night cruises in my time frame compared 

to only one 9 night 11/21 in 2023

and three 8 night 

in short a reduction in my preferred offerings- 

just hoping Celebrity will bring back more

9 + nights to ABC - B included in the future: 

Thanks for your input!  
Happy cruising! 

Celebrity was the only cruise line offering the 14 day Caribbean itinerary - not a b2b as so many cruise lines offer with the wasted day back in FLL or Miami and no Southern - just East-West.

We then settled for the varying 9-12 day Caribbean itineraries.  Now the trend is 8 days - the bare minimum to cruise to the ABC’s.  

Here’s hoping that Celebrity increases their ABC itineraries to 9 + days and just maybe offers a 14 day for all of us who miss those cruises.

Happy Cruising!

we love celebrity and are currently booked on the "connie" but when we looked for an 8 or 9 day cruise back to the abc's we spotted an 8 day on the rccl explorer and wound up booking it for oct of 22" for a midship balcony for $600 plus pre paid grats and $250 in obc.....I like to be loyal to celebrity but that is a heck of a deal for a nice cruise....Sometimes one has to look at his options....just sayin'

The shift to the 8/6 split on Equinox seems to be related to the amount of 5 and less night Caribbean cruises during the fall timeframe. There are a lot of short cruises scheduled. Adding Equinox back in with additional 5 day cruises as a result of doing a 9/5 day split would result in really high number of short sailings. 

On 8/7/2022 at 6:44 PM, luv4cruises said:

Beyond -11/13/. 2022- not 2023- itinerary does not include Bonaire -May say it in booking ad but not in expanded itinerary.

This is all so confusing what you are saying, your dates keep changing.  Respectfully, my itinerary definitely has Bonaire everywhere in my Nov 2023 sailing, on my booking, on my excursion options, on Celebrity site???????????????  I never said Nov 13, 2022 was a 9 night.  You mentioned dates all the way to next November in your original post thus everyone speaking to dates out further.

image.thumb.png.feb3f4834a0c1a08e0c66dba9a11ff40.png

I understand your unlaying messaging that 'many' are being shortened going forward but there are still some 9 nights to be had ... at least at the moment.   And I agree that seeing a trend of the longer sailings disappear is unfortunate but hopefully this is only a wave that will shift back when things evolve from current times.

Edited by poffles