Are Cabanas Still Available for Purchase on Apex?

WKUTopperFan

First time Celebrity cruiser (veteran cruiser however and excitied to try out Celebrity) and have a question about Cabana sales on the Apex. We're in an infinite veranda (now that I've done some research I'm concerned about that choice as it's really not a balcony it seems) and having some personal outdoor space is important to my cruise experience... I hate fighting over chairs on the Lido. When I first booked a couple months ago there was an option to reserve cabanas on all days of the sailing. I no longer find that "excursion" listed on any of the days. Are they all sold out already? Are they no longer offering them in general? I did see a couple reviews back when I booked online and it was the view of many they aren't worth the fee (we have premium drink package so a bottle of Grey Goose doesn't do us much good tbh); however,  if I have a guaranteed space to leave my things and unwind outdoors the listed fee then is well worth it.

If anyone knows the answer could you let know? Our sailing is Thanksgiving week so I expect a sold out ship and lots of chair hogs I want to avoid. If anyone has rented a Cabana and have thoughts on the experience that I'd appreciated as well. Now it's time to get back to planning my sailing to Bermuda next week on another line!

Thanks everyone... I've enjoyed reading (most lol) of your posts as I start to plan this cruise. I did book Eden, Steakhouse and Raw on 5 at the time of my booking as I saw Eden sales out fast from this board. 

12 minutes ago, WKUTopperFan said:

First time Celebrity cruiser (veteran cruiser however and excitied to try out Celebrity) and have a question about Cabana sales on the Apex. We're in an infinite veranda (now that I've done some research I'm concerned about that choice as it's really not a balcony it seems) and having some personal outdoor space is important to my cruise experience... I hate fighting over chairs on the Lido. When I first booked a couple months ago there was an option to reserve cabanas on all days of the sailing. I no longer find that "excursion" listed on any of the days. Are they all sold out already? Are they no longer offering them in general? I did see a couple reviews back when I booked online and it was the view of many they aren't worth the fee (we have premium drink package so a bottle of Grey Goose doesn't do us much good tbh); however,  if I have a guaranteed space to leave my things and unwind outdoors the listed fee then is well worth it.

If anyone knows the answer could you let know? Our sailing is Thanksgiving week so I expect a sold out ship and lots of chair hogs I want to avoid. If anyone has rented a Cabana and have thoughts on the experience that I'd appreciated as well. Now it's time to get back to planning my sailing to Bermuda next week on another line!

Thanks everyone... I've enjoyed reading (most lol) of your posts as I start to plan this cruise. I did book Eden, Steakhouse and Raw on 5 at the time of my booking as I saw Eden sales out fast from this board. 

Whether they are still available on your specific cruise or not, I've no idea.  I'm on an EDGE TA in Oct/Nov 2022 and they are in the planner available to book.  As you noted, you are sailing over T-Giving which is sure to be a very busy cruise.  If having the cabana is important to you, I'd definitely give them a call to see if you can still reserve one.

I would imagine they are sold out. If I remember correctly, there were only 8 total on Edge and Thanksgiving week is undoubtedly a full sailing.

There is some outdoor seating near Eden Cafe that was generally unused when we sailed on Edge, but we weren't sailing at full capacity.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WKUTopperFan said:

Did you check under the dining option as that is where the cabanas are listed? They don’t face the pool on Edge and Apex but they do on Beyond. Loved ours on Beyond. You could always take the Grey Goose home with you - I felt reluctant to ask but we hadn’t liked the champagne the day before - too sweet - and when we enquired about the vodka they laughed and said it was ours to do with as we wished. I’d taken packaging with me and it survived the flight!

wendy

13 hours ago, wendyam76 said:

Did you check under the dining option as that is where the cabanas are listed? They don’t face the pool on Edge and Apex but they do on Beyond. Loved ours on Beyond. You could always take the Grey Goose home with you - I felt reluctant to ask but we hadn’t liked the champagne the day before - too sweet - and when we enquired about the vodka they laughed and said it was ours to do with as we wished. I’d taken packaging with me and it survived the flight!

wendy

Never thought to look under dining. I found it and but there is no option to book. It just says Dila 7000.. 

Thanks so much for the response. It was so useful. 

Edited by WKUTopperFan
  • Like 1