Movies on Horizon in August

ChipFire

Hi family we are sailing on the horizon the first time and the first back cruising in 2 years Yeah!!!

Does anyone know what movies are playing at night, and more importantly are they still playing movies?  We will be sailing on the August 20th 8-day Vay cay

Thanks for all your help, Family!!!!

38 minutes ago, ChipFire said:

do you still get free Popcorn (its not the best)Lol but with a drink next to you its tolerable !

No, Carnival did away with the free popcorn for the dive-in movies. But you can buy a bag for like $2.00 IIRC. 

1 hour ago, ChipFire said:

Thank you!!! I hope you had a good time on the Horizon

Had a great time, just be on the lookout for A/C issues here and there.  Bullet Train was good, mix of Kill Bill and Pulp Fiction.

6 hours ago, Mr305 said:

Had a great time, just be on the lookout for A/C issues here and there.  Bullet Train was good, mix of Kill Bill and Pulp Fiction.

Thanks, yeah I've been reading about a hot ship which is strange this is a newer ship and none of the others we have been on have had that problem that i can remember. Kill bill and Pulp fiction were great so I'm excited about that. I've heard that NOPE was a hard watch to follow (might need to see a few times). If i do catch it, It's at least free for the first time LOL. Planning the celebration trip for next year, Glad its coming to Miami. Mardi gras is just hard to get to with the airport location and extra travel cost.