Margaritaville, Falmouth

Love being Mimi

• 1 month later...

We plan to stop there on our upcoming cruise in 2 weeks. From my understanding the pool area and seating areas are free and all Food / Drink is pay as you go. I've heard it can get busy as the day goes by and that it is a bit pricey as far as the food and drinks are concerned. I will let you know in 2 weeks though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We stopped and checked it out during our visit to Falmouth last week. It was a lot smaller then we had anticipated. Probably about 70 pool side lounge chairs, which fill up very quick especially if there are 2 ships in port like during our visit. Nothing remarkable to report, drinks were reasonably priced, we just enjoyed a few Red Stripes, we did not get any food while there. We really only hung out for a little bit and then just returned to the ship as it was extremely busy in a small area. If we return, we will most likely either stay on the ship if we don't find an excursion that peaks our interest.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
On 10/25/2022 at 10:34 AM, mjc702 said:

We stopped and checked it out during our visit to Falmouth last week. It was a lot smaller then we had anticipated. Probably about 70 pool side lounge chairs, which fill up very quick especially if there are 2 ships in port like during our visit. Nothing remarkable to report, drinks were reasonably priced, we just enjoyed a few Red Stripes, we did not get any food while there. We really only hung out for a little bit and then just returned to the ship as it was extremely busy in a small area. If we return, we will most likely either stay on the ship if we don't find an excursion that peaks our interest.

I did an afternoon at M'ville on Turks & Caicos and they had a large lazy river that you could swim/float around.  Curious to know if there's anything like that, and if its within walking distance of the port?

On 1/12/2023 at 10:32 AM, Island wannabe said:

I just confirmed with Margaritavile HQ in an email that their Falmouth location has permanently closed 😢

That's weird, it always seemed to be doing well during the times I've been there. Maybe the rent went way up or they're getting pushed out for another chain. 

On 1/12/2023 at 10:32 AM, Island wannabe said:

I just confirmed with Margaritavile HQ in an email that their Falmouth location has permanently closed 😢

I saw this as well, did you get any information if something would be replacing it? Such a bummer

• 1 month later...