19 yo Couch Potato wants to know what PPV movies are on the JOY this Month

planefring1

My 19yo son spent the whole summer working at a camp for underprivileged inner city kids.  He wants to be a COUCH POTAOTO during the cruise and read books and watch movies. Does anyone have the current list of PPV movies on NCL fleet or specifically the JOY this month?

Many thanks...

As a former camp counselor, camp director, and urban charter school director, tell him thank you and that I approve (as if he needed some old guy's approval) of his desire to be the biggest couch potato ever! I hope he had a wonderful summer - he certainly provided a lovely experience to some children that deserve it.

I wish I had an answer for him, but alas, I don't. 

• Like 2

He will play basketball most of the day if a hoop is available.  We have 3 tours booked.  His favorite is the Jet SKi in Bermuda.  And laying on the beach is part of his couch potato itinerary.  I just hope he does not find out about room service.  He will never leave the room...  He worked so hard this summer.  The kid just wants to kick back and relax until SCHOOL!!!

You (or he) can go to the Guest Services desk on the first day of the cruise and ask for a print out of the movies that will be shown on your in-room tv.  There is a comedy channel, a kids/family channel, a drama channel and a couple more.  There are usually 6-8 movies in each category that rotate through the duration of the cruise.