Princess just cancelled many cruises, will HAL also cancel?

zhuangcorp

https://www.usatoday.com/story/travel/cruises/2022/08/09/princess-cruise-diamond-sailings-canceled/10276562002/

Princess cancelled cruises out of San Diego. I am also booked for HAL cruise from San Diego. Is there a chance that HAL also cancels their SD cruises? Does the current Alaska staff on the Koningsdam stay the same and come down to SD when that season begins?

As I heard on the local news, Princess is cancelling September going forward due to staffing issues.  Princess had a ship in San Diego temporarily  due to disruptions in the Asia market.  Holland America traditionally has a ship sailing from San Diego in the Winter through Spring when it returns to Alaska.  HAL did cancel the Koningsdam March/April 2023  cruises out of SD so they could take her to dry dock.  Other than that I wouldn’t be concerned.  Koningsdam will sail a few Hawaii, South Pacific, Mexico and Pac Coast cruises before it returns to Alaska for 2023.  

23 minutes ago, zhuangcorp said:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/travel/cruises/2022/08/09/princess-cruise-diamond-sailings-canceled/10276562002/

Princess cancelled cruises out of San Diego. I am also booked for HAL cruise from San Diego. Is there a chance that HAL also cancels their SD cruises? Does the current Alaska staff on the Koningsdam stay the same and come down to SD when that season begins?