New CDC guidance press release

CruiseMGM

I had just read the story and you beat me to posting it. But it all but says “it’s over”.  They realize break through cases are very common with vaccinated and testing isn’t effective. 
Time to move on and deal with Covid just like seasonal flu. 
I hope cruise lines will continue to adjust their rules and get back to normal soon!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

It's a lot more like the Common Cold (which is also a coronavirus) than the flu... Just saying.

But thanks for the link to article. We will keep doing what we've been doing thanks to three heart patients in our pod (two with lung involvement). Also I don't think I'll see any changes in our small tourist town, where 99% of visitors are already acting like there is no danger.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, gardenbunny said:

I had just read the story and you beat me to posting it. But it all but says “it’s over”.  They realize break through cases are very common with vaccinated and testing isn’t effective. 
Time to move on and deal with Covid just like seasonal flu. 
I hope cruise lines will continue to adjust their rules and get back to normal soon!

Then I expect the COVID-19 Protection Plan will not be extended beyond its current expiration date. Once it becomes “just like seasonal flu” there is no reason to expect FCC or reimbursement if one gets sick. 

• Thanks 1

I know this sounds selfish for the CCL stock.  I hope all of this comes to an end and things start getting back to normal.  The stock has taken a beating since March 2020.  It would be nice to see it get back into really positive territory.

• Like 2