Live from and life on ms Zaandam on her 7-Day Canada-New England cruise - Bos to Mon

Copper10-8

On 8/17/2022 at 2:17 PM, Copper10-8 said:

This was the Canadian comedy “Men with Brooms” with, among others, Leslie Nielsen. Centered on the sport of curling, the offbeat comedy tells the story of a reunited curling team from a small Canadian town as they work through their respective life issues and struggle to win the championship for the sake of their late coach.

I'm enjoying reading about your cruise very much. And just as an aside, my DH Tim spent several days as an extra on that movie - as part of the crowd watching the games. So exciting!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/30/2022 at 4:49 AM, superoma said:

@Copper10-8hope all is well and you got home safely and without Covid. Looking forward to reading about the rest of your trip.

Thanks Oma! All is well here! Will have to get going on our last two days and trip home on Air Canada which was a super early rise but uneventful

• Like 2

On 8/22/2022 at 5:44 AM, tompeter said:

Quick question, any chance Zaandam has a BB King's group that performs?

Thanks!

Unfortunately that's a no on the BB King All-Star Band on the Zaandam and/or Volendam. I personally think they can put a smaller BB King band in the Ocean Bar - the current group in there is a quintet incl. one vocalist. HAL tried doing it on, I believe it was the former Rotterdam, inside the Crow's Nest, but there were too many noise complaints from nearby cabins so they then put the kibosh on the idea. They should try in in the Ocean Bar............. 

• Like 3