Hotels for 3 night pre-cruise in Vancouver

We are not having any luck so far with Priceline 4* hotels, my last bid of $90.00 was rejected. I've been investigating some back up hotels and would be very thankful if anyone can give me info on these hotels...

1. Empire Landmark Hotel..1400 Robson St

2. Century Plaza Hotel & Spa...1015 Burrard Streert

3. Blue Horizen Hotel...1225 Robson Street

Are any or all of these in an area where we can walk or take public trnasportation to attractions...are they in a "safe" area for walking at night, and what kind of condition are they in? Also, I believe the Century does not have A/C...what is the weather like the middlle of June, is A/C necessary?

All advice will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Nancy

I would agree... the Blue Horizon would be my choice. It is a little more centrally located, and newer, I believe.

I want to thank you for your help...we made reservations at the Blue Horizon, $647.00 for 3 nights, 3 adults and 1 teen. I booked directly with the hotel and got an AAA rate. They said the hotel was re-decorated approx. 18 months ago, that the hotel is actually 35 years old. So, if anyone in Vancouver happens to be in the area (Robson & Bute), it would be wondeful if you can check out the hotel and report back.

Thanks. Nancy

Archived