Health assessment questions

bricks609

Can anyone tell me what kind of questions are on the health assessment? I tested positive for COVID-19 this morning and we are supposed to board the MS Westerdam on 8/28. If I present a negative rapid antigen test done on 8/26, would anything in the health assessment questions keep us from boarding on the 28th?

Thanks in advance!

Make sure you have a proctored positive test (not just an at-home one you do). Then, you doctor can write a note stating that you had a positive test but have since recovered. See the HAL FAQs for the specific language. You can still test positive for weeks after recovery, so you might need that note. But you can't get it if you haven't had an official test.

The questions will be of this ilk

• In the past 14 days, have you had any of the following symptoms: cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, fever, chills, news loss of taste, new loss of smell?
  • In the past 14 days, had at least, 2 or more of the following symptoms: congested or runny nose, sore throat, muscle or body aches, fatigue / extreme tiredness, headache, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea?
  • In the past 14 days, tested positive for SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19)?
  • In the past 14 days, had contact with a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19?
  • In the past 14 days, have you travelled internationally?