Wi-fi and Captains club discount

allegrocontadino

Hello, good morning all! I tried to find on previous topics but I couldn't find an answer. I am about to add a wi-fi package for my upcoming cruises, and in my pre-cruise online planner I see it discounted by 15% compared to onboard prices. But, being a "SELECT" Captains Club member, I see I am entitled to 25% discount. How does this work? Do the 2 offers combine? Or shall i book the package onboard to have right to 25% discount as booking online i only get a 15% discount?

Thanks

Josh

6 minutes ago, Heidi pour another Beer said:

You will need to call to receive the 10% discount on the price listed in your planner.

Perfect, thanks! Getting crazy as "european" offices of celebrity discharge the issue to US phone number, which discharges to another no more existing number etc etc etc...

You actually get the benefit of both discounts but you need to call the Captain's Club to have the discount applied.  You will get a 25% discount to the already discounted prices.  If you were upgrading packages you would get a 25% discount on the difference between the basic and premium packages.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ipeeinthepools said:

You actually get the benefit of both discounts but you need to call the Captain's Club to have the discount applied.  You will get a 25% discount to the already discounted prices.  If you were upgrading packages you would get a 25% discount on the difference between the basic and premium packages.

Oh, ok! So I will call Captains Club to make the order of the internet plan (it is a "no perks" tariff). Thank yoy!

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, rtanders said:

I was told by the Captain's club agent that the discounts were not additive.  But she had to ask someone to get that answer.  Did I call the wrong phone number?

You got the wrong answer.  Call again.  You can call the same number and get a different agent.  Call during the week, early in the morning.  Often the less experienced agents work during off-hours.  They don't have to do any math to calculate the correct cost with the discounts.  There is a long list of Wi-Fi costs, 1, 2, 3 devices, etc.  With and without being included as part of AI.  With and without pre-cruise discounts. With and without different Captain's Club discounts depending on level.  The agent just needs to scroll down through the long list of options to find your situation.  I sometimes don't get the exact cost they do, but it is usually within a dollar or two for the entire voyage.