Epic, January 2023 no longer listed

nhtravels

Our Escape transatlantic departing from Rome on Nov 1st has also disappeared. I did an online chat with NCL and the rep said she could see no itinerary changes or cancellations. so I'm betting on a website glitch. 

• Like 3

I knew the information would be here or at least a discussion.  Following as we were looking at booking Epic for mid-January and see it's not there.  It does still show up on other sites for booking, though not sure if it would glitch part way through.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, laudergayle said:

Our Feb 5-12, 2023 cruise to ABC islands on Epic is also not showing.  If they are canceling I sure want to know sooner rather than later.  

Me too!  We've had 2 ABC island cruises cancelled and still have yet to get there!  

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, SpotsForLisa said:

Could it be that it is sold out and no longer available in searches?  I am also booked on the 2/05/23 Epic cruise and noticed it wasn't listed this morning as I was considering a stateroom change.

Doubtful. There has been a large number of cabins available each time I’ve price-checked the past several weeks.  Yesterday I made hotel reservations in old San Juan pre cruise…I canceled today and the hotel was kind enough to refund my deposit. Whew.

We have a mystery with our SJ to NYC cruise in April too.  First they changed the date due to a charter.  Then, they changed the port on Day 3 to come back to OSJ. (Weird)  and now, it's not available to book, even though it's on the website still. 

No one is getting any answers.  Something is amiss with the Epic! 

I just called NCL customer service.  Agent said no cruise cancellations notes.  However, reaching capacity.  She was able to see active cruise and make changes to my reservation.  This was for the Feb 5, 2023 sailing date.  Hope this helps.