OBC carry over

Cazza320

25 minutes ago, WestLakeGirl said:

The process several have described where you load OBC into a slot machine and immediately cash out without gambling does not work on reflection.

You can have them load your OBC into a slot machine but you must gamble it —- you cannot immediately cash out on that ship.  Their slot machines are not updated to allow this.

It never has in recent years.  With OBC you get credits that must be bet or lost.  Winnings can be cashed out.

4 hours ago, Arizona Wildcat said:

It never has in recent years.  With OBC you get credits that must be bet or lost.  Winnings can be cashed out.

Worked perfectly fine on Millennium in July. But even if you play it, breakage is like ~ 20% if you play it through a machine with $2 bets. I'd rather lose $100 off $500 and take 400 bucks cash home than spending it senselessly in the shops.

Edited by Fly and Sail
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, WestLakeGirl said:

The process several have described where you load OBC into a slot machine and immediately cash out without gambling does not work on reflection.

You can have them load your OBC into a slot machine but you must gamble it —- you cannot immediately cash out on that ship.  Their slot machines are not updated to allow this.

If you re-read my post I gave the expected loss for one run-through of the money of eight to 12 percent. At blackjack or roulette the loss would be much less.

15 hours ago, Mississippian said:

If you re-read my post I gave the expected loss for one run-through of the money of eight to 12 percent. At blackjack or roulette the loss would be much less.

8-12% is rather optimistic. Especially on a cruise ship. Also, this largely depends on how much money you actually have to spend and how big your bets are. I try to be conservative and think 20% breakage on slots is realistic and even for that you need like 200-300 spins.

What system are you playing in roulette that you yield a loss of less than 10%??

10 hours ago, Fly and Sail said:

8-12% is rather optimistic. Especially on a cruise ship. Also, this largely depends on how much money you actually have to spend and how big your bets are. I try to be conservative and think 20% breakage on slots is realistic and even for that you need like 200-300 spins.

What system are you playing in roulette that you yield a loss of less than 10%??

I was wrong on the roulette loss. It will average 10.56% loss to wash the chips. I don't know about the slot hold, but the awful video poker still returns about 94%. Craps is probably the best bet.