July Getaway cruise canceled 🥺🥺

Kclovesken

2 hours ago, Kclovesken said:

Just got the email our July 2023 cruise was cancelled due to redeployment:(

On to finding a new destination. 

So sorry for you☹️     Hope you can find another cruise at a decent price to reschedule.

After all of our Covid cancels, it's especially frustrating to go through more cancellations.

At least you got 11 months notice.  Our Getaway cruise in January 2022 was cancelled 8 days before departure. I will say NCL was very good about refunding everything we had payed plus giving us FCC.  It was just a nightmare dealing with the airlines and the insurance.

• Like 2

We had flown to Miami a day before our January cruise......and then they cancelled with about 17 hours notice.   They refunded all plus a 20% off future cruise.   

Our insurance only covered our one extra night in Miami plus the change fee for our airfare.  We paid several hundred dollars each for our original airfare cost plus no refund for first night in the Miami hotel.   If you're in this situation, get a receipt for every meal and any other charge you have during your 'interrupted trip'. 

We flew home and immediately started booking another cruise with NCL.  I still feel they have been doing the best they can with covid cancellations, but this one was our most disappointing.

On 8/16/2022 at 4:54 PM, Kclovesken said:

Just got the email our July 2023 cruise was cancelled due to redeployment:(

On to finding a new destination. 

I am so sorry to hear that! We live in Europe. They cancelled our Norwegian Viva cruise (3rd July 2022) and now they are offering us the Getaway.  I guess they will repositioned it here.  Really not sure what we are going to do.  This is the second time we were bumped off a new ship...first the Prima and now the Viva

We have just received an e-mail offering the Getaway as a replacement cruise for my Viva cruise.  Do you know if the itinerary for your July 3rd cruise stayed the same or did it change?  I’m trying to decide what offer to take.  Any information would helpful

• Like 1

On 8/16/2022 at 3:07 PM, farjar said:

At least you got 11 months notice.  Our Getaway cruise in January 2022 was cancelled 8 days before departure. I will say NCL was very good about refunding everything we had payed plus giving us FCC.  It was just a nightmare dealing with the airlines and the insurance.

I think we might of been on the same one originally. We had our cruise cancelled during COVID rebooked for Jan and now this one. I just want to cruise 🤣