Scooter at Crown Bay

RoperDK

I am having hip replacement after our cruise and decided to rent a scooter.  I was just going to stay on the ship, but thought what the heck, why not go exploring.  What is near the ship in Crown Bay and is it easy to get around with a scooter?  I was curious about Tickles. Would like to have lunch and a drink somewhere. Would it be accessible with a scooter?  If I tried to walk there, how far would it be? TIA   

From the ship to Tickles it may be less than 1/4 mile on flat pavement. You can get food and drinks on the dock at Island Flava if you can't make it to Tickles.

It's nice just sitting at the dock in the shade. Always very breezy and there are iguanas that love being photographed. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ms411 said:

From the ship to Tickles it may be less than 1/4 mile on flat pavement. You can get food and drinks on the dock at Island Flava if you can't make it to Tickles.

It's nice just sitting at the dock in the shade. Always very breezy and there are iguanas that love being photographed. 

Thanks so much.  We are looking for a good bushwacker.  I know I can't make it up to Paradise Point right now.  Can I get one at Island Flavor?  The food looks amazing!

Well, that's a good question. St Thomas didn't have any Baileys a few months ago, and I don't know if that's changed or what may have been the substitute. There's a bar connected to Island Flava that should have Bushwackers. 

The food at Island Flava is much better than Tickles imo. Very popular with locals.

• Thanks 1