Hotel Recommendations Near cruise Port in Charleston

tectop

I'd do a search for the port, pull it up on a map, then ask for 'hotels' to appear on the map.  Then you can read the reviews and come up with just the right place.  If you'll not be walking to the terminal with your luggage, staying too close might be a challenge to finding a taxi. 

On 8/19/2022 at 9:53 AM, rrraydon said:

I’ve been looking for a park and stay near the port. I’d like to find a hotel that has this amenity in addition to a port shuttle. 

Frankly, I think you are going to be disappointed.  Park and stay in Charleston "near the port" is not going to happen. Add the shuttle:  no way! 

You might find park and stay at a large place well away from Charleston proper, but shuttle would be very unlikely.

On 8/19/2022 at 9:53 AM, rrraydon said:

I’ve been looking for a park and stay near the port. I’d like to find a hotel that has this amenity in addition to a port shuttle. 

I can’t vouch for any of these but I’m planning to try one of them. https://www.charlestonvoyage.com/park-cruise-hotels.html

Edited by Elkins45

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/20/2022 at 9:04 PM, navybankerteacher said:

Frankly, I think you are going to be disappointed.  Park and stay in Charleston "near the port" is not going to happen. Add the shuttle:  no way! 

You might find park and stay at a large place well away from Charleston proper, but shuttle would be very unlikely.

Just booked Holiday Inn Charleston on Savannah highway and it included transportation and parking. It was $183.

11 hours ago, jennas_mum said:

Just booked Holiday Inn Charleston on Savannah highway and it included transportation and parking. It was $183.

Sounds like a great deal.  Of course, with parking at the port (making getting home after the cruise so much easier) just $21 a day, Charleston is a fairly inexpensive port.

1 hour ago, navybankerteacher said:

Sounds like a great deal.  Of course, with parking at the port (making getting home after the cruise so much easier) just $21 a day, Charleston is a fairly inexpensive port.

I guess we must have different opinions of what inexpensive is. It's a 10 day cruise so would be $210 just for parking. That to me is alot of money.