Vaccine booster requirement?

Timelinex

I have a cruise from Alaska to Vancouver on Sept 4th. Which is unfortunately 2 days before they are dropping covid requirements. ☹️

My wife and I both have the 2 dose vaccine from over a year ago but NO booster. 

Will this be a problem? Everywhere in the world I've went booster hasn't been considered to be considered fully vaccinated. But on Holands website I noticed they vaguelly say they want you up to date.

I did the verifly and arrivecan already and it didn't say anything about needing a booster. Neither usa or Canada requires you to have booster to be considered fully vaccinated.

Am I going to have an issue during boarding?

The website is contradictory. The general faq implies boosters are required. However when you go specifically to usa/Canada cruises and go to that faq,  there are multiple questions that say you don't. For example: 

Am I still considered fully vaccinated if I did not get a booster shot?

Yes – guests are still considered fully vaccinated with completion of a primary vaccination series at least 14 days before embarkation.

And 

Do I need a Booster Dose?

We strongly encourage all people to receive a booster dose as soon as they are eligible. Boosters strongly protect against infections, severe illness, hospitalization and death. Boosters may be required by certain health authorities on the itinerary or required on specific voyages. New vaccination entry requirements can change without notice, so we encourage all guests keep their vaccination status up to date.

One explicitly says you don't and second implies you don't since usa/Canada don't.

But I just wanted to hear from people with experience

We board NS on Aug 27th for the east-side of Canada.

At this moment for us (as I understand it):

"Fully" vaccinated for Canada (and thus HAL) is our first two shots. This level of "vaccination' is required. It also puts us into the testing pool of 2 day before for Rapid Testing (or if you can get a PCR that quick).......

"Up to date" vaccination (Not required by Canada and thus not by HAL) is the "Fully" description plus all available boosters.....This then puts you into the testing pool of 72 hours before for PCR or the 2 day Rapid....

And as HAL says (covering all bases and telling you to be aware), some places around the globe could require either level of shots or none so be aware as it could impact where you want to go. And it can change at any time.

59 minutes ago, Timelinex said:

Are you speaking from experience or direct knowledge or are you just guessing?

Guessing, based on recent research. But as we all know, things do change on a minute to minute basis.