Ice chest questio

I have read a lot about ice chest but can't find an answer I need....

Very specifically--can I board the ship with a rolling icechest with Diet Coke in it?

Thanks!!

Leaving in 3 days! woohoo!!!!!

RHAPSODY OF THE SEAS 3/5

You can bring diet coke on board, but the chances of them letting you bring a cooler on board might not be very good. We always store our diet cokes in our luggage, then when we get to the room we have the steward remove the contents of the mini fridge and put our own cokes in.

I'm not going to have a frig though. I have read about people having ice chests in their rooms. I have a small collapsable one but it does have wheels. I thought about folding it and putting it in my luggage along with the 24pk of Diet Coke but that really takes a lot of room!

I rolled a soft sided cooler full of diet cokes on board at the beginning of two different cruises and they are fine with it. They only ask if you have ice in it (they can't send it through the screaner with ice) so pack it right in your cooler and roll it on, but skip the ice until you are in your room.

We ;want to do this with a soft sided rolling cooler that someone gave us. It looks too big to go through the scanner. does anyone have measurements of their coolers that fit through the scanner? Also, did anyone wheel it off and take it to Cococay? thanks!

Archived