Ilha Grande, Brazil - Boat Tour to Lagoa Azul, Lagoa Verde, Saco d Ceu Beach and Praia da Feticeira

meliss35

We will be on a cruise that tenders us into Villa do Abraao in Ilha Grande. We want to do a boat tour that stops at Lagoa Verde, Lagoa Azul, Saco d Ceu Beach and Praia da Feiticeira. Do you recommend a tor company? When I get off the tender, will there be available tours to book with tour guides at the tender port? How much would these tours cost about? Has anyone done this tour? Thanks!! 

• 11 months later...
On 8/20/2022 at 1:08 PM, meliss35 said:

We will be on a cruise that tenders us into Villa do Abraao in Ilha Grande. We want to do a boat tour that stops at Lagoa Verde, Lagoa Azul, Saco d Ceu Beach and Praia da Feiticeira. Do you recommend a tor company? When I get off the tender, will there be available tours to book with tour guides at the tender port? How much would these tours cost about? Has anyone done this tour? Thanks!! 

@meliss35  Did you end up finding a tour that worked for you?  I'll be in port in a few months and would really appreciate if you have the time to share.

We ended up booking with someone at the port as soon as we got off. There were plenty of tour guides there. We decide to do it with another couple but only did a half day because a storm was coming in. Didn’t see all the places because of it. I don’t remember unfortunately how much it cost us. We have a YouTube channel and starting tomorrow night there will be a video of our trip if interested. Each Wednesday night will be a different port from our cruise. Just search RV Rolling with MJ on YouTube.