Saint Greg's New York City and Magic to Bermuda - Live - August 27-September 5 2022

Saint Greg

38 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Back to the hotel to get ready for the show.

9160BB49-445B-448B-A368-2522D55B7386.jpeg

At the Warwick look for the ghosts of Cary Grant and Elvis. Cary had it in his contract when he was on the board of the Faberge company that when the company required him to appear in NYC he would only stay in suite 3406 (I think that's correct) at the Warwick. The hotel's website now has classic photos of Mr. Grant and the suite with its large L shaped balcony featured. Suite of the Stars Terrasse Breakfast

Edited by sanmarcosman
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, sanmarcosman said:

At the Warwick look for the ghosts of Cary Grant and Elvis. Cary had it in his contract when he was on the board of the Faberge company that when the company required him to appear in NYC he would only stay in suite 3406 (I think that's correct.) The Warwick website now has classic photos of Mr. Grant and the suite with its large L shaped balcony featured. Suite of the Stars Terrasse Breakfast

looks like one of the “private terraces” I could’ve had for $50/more per day when I first booked.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, IntrepidFromDC said:

You're probably about as close to Broadway and 112th as you will be this trip right?  You could pop in for a coffee and do some Seinfeld shenanigans like stealing all the toilet paper...

image.thumb.png.0d5c3fe00d9e96d838bc34e39ed1a71b.png

I need to go there, apparently they only hire waitresses of a certain body type...

• Haha 3