American Airlines booked with EZAir issue

clueless2

I have domestic AA flights booked thru EZAir.  I requested early ticketing and they have been ticketed.  Ticket numbers show up on the Princess Travel Summary document and had been showing up as ticketed on the AA site and app.

Thursday when I went out and did my two or three times a week OCD check the flight shows up on the website but when I click on it to see the details I get the error message shown below.  In the app the flight shows up and it shows the seats but when I click on Manage Trip I get a similar message.  Everything shows up OK on the Princess site.  This has worked fine since I booked the flights months ago but this started Thursday. 

I'll call AA Monday if it doesn't clear up but just thought I'd check and see if anyone has seen this before.  The flight is Sep 28.

image.thumb.png.01fe8fe487bf8cfc26f5b562751383df.png

Try clearing your cookies and cache.  Yes I have seen errors.  I start with clearing cookies and cache and go from there.  I usually have no issues seeing ticketed cruise air on airlines' websites but I occasionally see messages like that, regardless of how it's booked.

If that doesn't work, you can try calling but be prepared for a long wait. 

Edited by megr1125