Lotus Spa Enclave day pass possible?

nbsjcruiser

Tried to buy a day pass on embarkation day on Enchanted Princess earlier this summer and they could only offer one a couple of days into the cruise as it depends on how the full week sales have gone. It's a shame as I wanted to try it out first and that could have led to more sales!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, dides said:

Tried to buy a day pass on embarkation day on Enchanted Princess earlier this summer and they could only offer one a couple of days into the cruise as it depends on how the full week sales have gone. It's a shame as I wanted to try it out first and that could have led to more sales!

I suppose the at sea days will be the busiest too. I just don't want to waste an entire week on the Enclave when I wont be in there at least 5 of those days. 

Thanks for the response.

There is another current thread also, about the enclave.

I have found dides experience  to our experience as well.  So, I assume it is still how they book the enclave.  They seem to push spa tours and appointments on embarkation day.

Then, maybe at supper time on embarkation or starting the next day they will decide if there are days that they might offer day passes.   Based on how busy they will be with weekly/sailing-duration passes.

I am seeing that you can book the weekly/duration passes before boarding. I don't see any daily passes, or couples discount passes listed.

I am considering booking the duration pass on the next cruise we are looking at.

I wasn't going to consider this, in light of hoping to book The Sanctuary.  But, this cruise is more of an onboard relaxation indulgence cruise.   Decisions, decisions!